23 replies · 679 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 2 likes · The team discovered an issue specifically with travel notifications, in some situations these were entirely failing. I think this was the issue you're referring to. They're monitoring the logs now to ensure the problem is now resolved.
Am I the only one that get the notifications on my phone at least 20 minutes later or it happens to other people as well?
A lot of times I traveled to SA for Xanax and I never get the notification that I reached there and obviously someone muggs me. Is there a way to change that or it would be better to set a reminder on the phone?
PROTIP: Take repeated trips to SA while holding little to no money and then wait for the muggers to hit you. Repeat this until they recognize you, specifically, as a poor vagrant who's not worth the energy it takes to kill you. Then you can spend the rest of your days with no worries, cavorting and singing with the local wildlife... assuming you don't hunt them for their precious pelts.
PROTIP: Then don't forget to tell about it in the forum so people know they should absolutely mug you anytime they see you in SA.
Whis[1530096] · #8
Same. Feel like I have to. Torn app on android is way too delayed, tried using PDA and it’s totally hit and miss. Most reliable method is the good ole timer
I only fly to SA to hunt anyways, so their energy will cost them more than the pennies they take from me
I'm not actually sure why people even bother to run xanax over there when the profits from lions and smokes are almost the same but hey, at least they keep our xanax prices down.
We have rechecked the cooldown notifications for your user and other users and it is sending notifications in time without any delays. The notifications may be delayed by google service lags or phone battery saver mode restrictions.