Please, how can i find a player's battle stats? Thanks.
Player stat
Started by Saintcajo [2478871] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Aezur [1950769]
· 2 likes ·
They're not calling you a spy; they're saying you can get someone's battle stats with a spy. It's a job special you can pay someone to perform for you.
Spy
Why would you say that? Look, someone below my level have been mugging me every 5 hrs. And anytime i try to attack the person i'll be defeated. I'm in level 13 and the person is in level 9.
What's their name
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Why would you say that?[/background]
They're not calling you a spy; they're saying you can get someone's battle stats with a spy. It's a job special you can pay someone to perform for you.
Fmk
Oh,ma badt. Okkkk. Thanks
And one more request, someone should plssssss revive me. The f**l has placed a bounty on my head, and i haven't done any attack yet
Blood bags are your friend, hospital's not so bad, and I advise against wasting your money on feuds, especially at your level.
law firm (3* or higher), army city job (general), and TV network (5* or higher) can all do this. typically costs between 1 and 2.5m per full spy.
I'm taking ICT course, 8/10. I guess i made a wrong choice
Not necessarily. Recommend you finish your current course, fill out sports science if you haven't already, then unlock transfusions. I believe you can still use blood bags without the course; you just can't fill them, but I could be misremembering.
I look at how much Xanax someone's taken and weigh it up from there with other stats.
Ok, thanks for the advice
From the Wiki:
Empty Blood Bag
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Empty Blood Bag #731[/background]
An empty blood transfusion bag ready to be filled.
Effect
Produces a blood bag of your type. Reduces life by 30%. Increases medical cooldown by 1 hour.
Requirement
Intravenous Therapy education course.
Type
Medical
Buy Price
$15,000
Right, I meant I couldn't remember if you can buy pre-filled blood bags and use them without the course.
No, you can't use them, although you can buy them. Also, you don't even know your blood type until you do the right edu. It's a course new players should take early as possible.
Gotcha, I thought maybe they could find out the old-fashioned way, but I guess there's no need.
Dont factions teach people the game anymore??
Lol, naa. My faction has been dormant since time immemorial. Like a zombie apocalypse. If not for the sake of a merit,i would have detonated it with a bomb before leaving