Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moderation Bug

Started by Anarch_Nexus [2735811] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
39
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Anarch_Nexus [2735811] ×1

Anarch_Nexus [2735811]
My contest entry got rejected for not having the date; but it did have written different for people with reading comprehension. I mentioned 7 months play time in it, so even a child would be able to see that means it was taken current. Since was playing 7 months when it got rejected.



I doubt I'll do anymore posting on the forum for quite a while after how baised it has been and nonsensical. I got a PM with a wall of text of just a bunch of my posts not saying what's wrong with any of them; then at the bottom saying I've been warned and punished worse next tiime. (I post at all I guess, since was just a wall of text of ordinary posts with nothing sticking out bad.)

I joined this game because told moderation was more lax and retarded like PnW Admin; really hope this games moderation doesn't destroy it with bad judgement. My opinion is very low right now, hope it improves somehow. Tempting to give my shit way even some decisions have been so bad.
Anarch_Nexus [2735811]
Reason they rejected it is like the difference between someone saying 1 hour and 30 min vs 90 min when saying time. Some people hate when people say 90 min; since they aren't used to 90 min. However still measures time & mine just measured from when I began; which is shown next to the pic in the profile.

Just wanted an excuse not to include me.
Anarch_Nexus [2735811]
Clearly was rigged in favor of all the others by disincluding mine for vote; but would be satisfied with a Crown. Could be Gold or Metallic Black.

YouTube video TQemh11tuuA



I am willing to give good advice, so you guys don't end up like PnW; where game got completely destroyed by bad moderation despite gameplay alright when he was hands off. As long as I get my Crown or fair chance you denied me based on nonsense.

The time was on the photo. My donator status ended today, but that combined with you guys combining like 5 different posts into a wall of text & warning of punishment if I post more; without even specify what was wrong with those posts doesn't make me want to post more. Not until I sse progress made.

I expect you guys won't care and nothing will improve on the forum or any admission of mistakes or clarification of policy; so will probably just log in to pop xanax and not pay attention to the forum like most. You guys even gave a post saying I'm not against gay rights, but against gays feeling entitled to force everyone to do what they want as homophobic; as you have the gay impllication in-game if 2 guys want to share a house. Doesn't seem rights or inclusivity is what you care about when you believe gays should be able to force others to do what they want; as well as force players into marriage to share a house; rather than civil unions.

]

YouTube video t9cstOKEz5A

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
The rules clearly say it must include 2022 in the photo (multiple times in bold). Your submission does not.

If you wish to quit over this then be my guest.
mavri [2402357]
Gotchu my man

10:13:08 - 11/07/22 You placed 10x $100,000 bounties on Anarch_Nexus for a cost of $1,500,000 : Here you go loser
Catarchy [2632824]
should i say "good job bro! you seem to be lost in a delusion. keep going!"

*that* would be destructive... literally.