Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SYM

Started by Lonestar [1151936] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 595 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
59
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]
The amount of drug packs I’ve gotten it would take forever for me to be in the negative. I think it’s a good time to buy it. It’ll hit 700$ again

But i feel your pain brother, at least i got my 100m loss merit on it
TemiOma [2798442]
Hello guys,
im new on torn. I’m still finding my way round here. But I wanna ask, what forum discussion about and what is SYM?