I decided to go to a gym and see if I could get in better shape and now I am no longer fat but back up to slightly chubby but then I got a call from my boss while I was working out that I was fired for not showing up for work the last two days then I went to the theater at midnight to watch a movie with my mom and dad we watched the batman it was a good movie but I can't stop thinking about my job (I rolled a d500 twice to see if I die)
It is 12:30am Fri jan 5 2023 my name is Isaac i am 23 my birthday is June 5 i have a small amount of cash i have no job i have a Jeep Wrangler i am about to pass out from sleep deprivation I am injured I am okish i am a little chubby I am married to luran I have lots of cats(8) they are happy i have a dog he is ok I have a smallish brain
(back packred high heels)callenderfuneral missed skillsclimbing 1ptskating 1ptSpice tolerance 1pt
I decided to head home and feed my pets and go to sleep but mee mee got food poisoning ? see is at the vet now dieing I couldn't sleep well last night (I rolled a d1000 twice to see if I die and a d50 for each pet)
It is 9:00am am Fri jan 5 2023 my name is Isaac i am 23 my birthday is June 5 i have a small amount of cash i have no job i have a Jeep Wrangler i am drowsy I am drowning in tears having to fight them back every second i am a little chubby I am married to luran I have lots of cats(7) they are happy i have a dog he is ok I have a smallish brain
You sent $1,000,000 to Crafterking157 with the message: You decided that you need more cats and thrill in your life so you break into some old ladies house and steal her cats.
edit: 03:37:43 - 13/07/22 Crafterking157 sent $1,317,000 to you with the message: you won half the pot
I decided to sneak into some old ladies house to steal her cats but one of them didn't like me and decided to attack me he slit my throat and I bled out on the old ladies rug
Maybe when you do this again you could do it like a raffle where 50% of the profit is put into a pot where 1k is one ticket and it goes up with each option. Might give you more players