B
Caedes' Red Loadout for Rent
Started by Caedes [2100412] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 2,314 / 2,314 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
B
B
b
Ridiculous prices
Edit to clarify - Even with the 0 removed
Edit to clarify - Even with the 0 removed
I'm not bothered to accurately price 100+ items so you whiney traders can make a few mill reselling them. I don't play the game much, I just gamble on caches all day.
If you wanna offer on something, go ahead and we can negotiate.
Never see any end consumers complain about prices on any thread, always the whiny traders who can't profit on them.
If you wanna offer on something, go ahead and we can negotiate.
Never see any end consumers complain about prices on any thread, always the whiny traders who can't profit on them.
Yep, understandable. I can see you don't play the game much as you're a few months behind pricing wise.That is all. Nothing more to add. Won't derail this further
Was nice and fast to deal with.
Great bidness person, thumbs up.
Great bidness person, thumbs up.
Bump, please sell me your caches
B
R+ Super nice. Gave a great Deal.
B
Irradiate macana added
B
B
Bump
B
B
B
hes 2 days inactive, why bump?