Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Icon order is wrong

Started by WithLove [2177523] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

WithLove [2177523]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

This might seem small and I feel like I'm just wasting someone's time, but it's just been bothering me for days. I have my icon settings on default order anchored. But I noticed a couple days ago that the stock icon and the oc planned icon have swapped places on my page, but the default order has not changed. I tried changing my settings to recently changed first then back to default order anchored a couple of times. I've disabled TornTools and refreshed the page, and they just won't switch back.

Not a huge deal, just figured I'd mention it.

[image: i.imgur.com]