Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mail Feature Lagging?

Started by Edric [2659209] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Edric [2659209]
I have an issue on sending mails.
I am not sure whether it is bug or not.
But I think I need to post this in Bug Report.

Whenever I clicked on Mail on profile, it loaded a bit slow.
When mail page comes and whenever I type letters, it take time to appear.
If I write many words fast and that mail page becomes like freezing.

At first, I think it is because of TornTools and I tested again after disabling TornTools.
It is still the same as usual as freezing.

So I think it is a bug and here is a report.
I am using on Chrome Version 103.0.5060.114 on PC.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Edric [2659209]
It's solved by clearing caches and thanks.

Nope, it is happening to me again even though I clear caches again.