[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Hey guys!
10* TV Hiring above average employees!
So I am looking for daily active players..who rehab when needed at most -10 addiction..
Starting pay 800k up to 2-2.5M per day!
TheoZ I.N.N. is currently hiring. Simply the best 10* Company all around perk in game! 1/4 SE boost, 300e, BCT, Racing skill, satisfy your gambling needs and save your billions from NASTY CASINO, you name it!
Requirements: at least 100k Manual or 150k Intelligence, daily activity, Employee Effectiveness Merits 10/10 +rehab at most -10. Up to 2.5M wage.
Apply now or ask me anything you might need to know!
I also offer to my employees a nice travel guide in how they can making boring but stable 4-6M per day!!!
APPLY NOW!
Hey guys!
10* TV Hiring above average employees!
So I am looking for daily active players..who rehab when needed at most -10 addiction..
Starting pay 800k up to 2-2.5M per day!
TheoZ I.N.N. is currently hiring. Simply the best 10* Company all around perk in game! 1/4 SE boost, 300e, BCT, Racing skill, satisfy your gambling needs and save your billions from NASTY CASINO, you name it!
Requirements: at least 100k Manual or 150k Intelligence, daily activity, Employee Effectiveness Merits 10/10 +rehab at most -10. Up to 2.5M wage.
Apply now or ask me anything you might need to know!
I also offer to my employees a nice travel guide in how they can making boring but stable 4-6M per day!!!
APPLY NOW!
Mentions: Company [65669]