Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing log

Started by Alma [2167054] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alma [2167054]
I went to fly to Switzerland. When I clicked the button to fly I got a 502. Reloaded the page and got the error "You can't access this page while traveling".
I seem to have gotten on the flight without issues but the log for boarding the flight is missing.

I would've included a screenshot but Imgur on my phone just crashes and I don't have time to find an alternative right now :)


I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. Using Yandex browser
Device: HUAWEI TNY-AL00
Android: 10
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is a known issue that is currently being investigated. The log cannot be inserted manually, so I am afraid this particular log will remain missing.

Thanks!