Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Jobs

Started by CleverGirl [2736995] on in Tutorials & Guides.

5 replies · 817 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
CleverGirl [2736995]
Hi everyone! Welcome to a torn job project I have been working on.

I have complied all the jobs stats and perks into a spreadsheet. All the basic stuff was gather from Torn Wiki. With time I plan to add info in about starting your own company.

I hope this helps those when trying to decide on what job is best for you. If you find it useful having everything in one place please consider giving a thumps up and sharing with others they may find use for this.