Yo guys i read the
FUNNIEST shit today. it went something like:
I'm sure this has been complained about before, but I'm doing it again.
I'm getting really frustrated by some of the mechanics used within ranked warring. I understand the best defense is to self hospitalize, or have friendly outsiders hosp you, so that the enemy can't farm you for points.
However, there should be absolutely ZERO reason why you should be allowed to use blood bags and keep you in the hospital while you are already in the hospital, or refresh the blood bag self hosp timer before you become available for attack. The ability to keep yourself permanently hospitalized and unable to be attacked for points RUINS the fun of ranked warring, and just makes the whole fight a tedious and time consuming affair.
That ability to trigger acute hemolytic while in the hospital needs to be turned off, completely.
edit:
yall shitty leeches noobs stop downvoting
Pirz disliked your post
Ranked Warring Complaint - Blood