Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Donations

Started by TheJudgement [2800541] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
TheJudgement [2800541]
Hi Everyone! I'm TheJudgement.
I just got back playing the game and its been like 3 years since I left the game cause of real life problems, and now I'm back!
So right now I will gonna go straight to point and which is that I ask someone to send donations to me, It can be anything even if its a trash items that you have, a cash or so on since I'am playing from the start and I totally forgot my account. I'm not actually a veteran in the game since I only lasted for a year before I encounter a problem in real life.
I just came back playing the game when all of the problems I have was solve and I have so much time I was about to look for something to kill time, so I was scrolling down on Facebook and I saw Ads from Torn so I thought that I should play Torn again, so here I'am!

P.S. I'am looking for a job and a faction which is active and is willing to accept newbies or returnees such as me so do mail me or message me. Since I will be active at least 4 or 5 hours a day and sometimes i can be active for 12 hours or a entire day.

P.S. Also I won't force anyone since I only looking for donations to helped me in the game. Also tips and advice is welcome as well. :)

P.S. This is a copy paste since someone message me that to post it here than on General Non-related since it were the original post is.[image: imageio.forbes.com]
-By TheJudgement