Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Donations

Started by TheJudgement [2800541] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheJudgement [2800541]
Hi Everyone! I'm TheJudgement.
I just got back playing the game and its been like 3 years since I left the game cause of real life problems, and now I'm back!
So right now I will gonna go straight to point and which is that I ask someone to send donations to me, It can be anything even if its a trash items that you have, a cash or so on since I'am playing from the start and I totally forgot my account. I'm not actually a veteran in the game since I only lasted for a year before I encounter a problem in real life.
I just came back playing the game when all of the problems I have was solve and I have so much time I was about to look for something to kill time, so I was scrolling down on Facebook and I saw Ads from Torn so I thought that I should play Torn again, so here I'am!

P.S. I'am looking for a job and a faction which is active and is willing to accept newbies or returnees such as me so do mail me or message me. Since I will be active at least 4 or 5 hours a day and sometimes i can be active for 12 hours or a entire day.

P.S. Also I won't force anyone since I only looking for donations to helped me in the game. Also tips and advice is welcome as well. :)

-By TheJudgement[image: macedonpubliclibrary.files.wordpress.com]
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
general discussion, you've posted this in general non-related which is for things that aren't related to Torn and also don't fall into the other non-related categories. Might be worth asking for a move from a mod, in the meantime welcome back to Torn :)
Nika99 [2306783] Moderator Official
There are actually lots of resources out there if you search through the forums.

Level up to 15 and you can fly for Plushies and flowers. to make money.

Always buy your 100 items a day from the Torn city shops for example beer ( although there are other profitable things) and. turn around and sell them

Faction wise there is a forum dedicated to searching for a faction as well as one where you post what you are searching for in a faction.

Jobs you can always reach out to directors of companies and see if they are willing to take a chance on a newer member with lower work stats. If all else fails there are city jobs you. can do.

Welcome back to TORN. Torn is a marathon not a sprint. You've got this.
DeMe123 [2771572]
Anyone who has spent actual time on this game knows you don't need to beg in forums because there is always a way to be making money. I remember hoarding my 10k like i was some dragon (like that one in the hobbit), then finding out about selling losses and jumping to millionaire status :P
Tip: shut your mouth unless you have something funny or meaningful to say and read the wiki and forums.