28 replies · 928 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Has anyone else noticed that it seems the longer you leave the city the better the items you find are After 1 day I found a blood bag After 1w I find a e-can worth around 1+m or an edvd After 1m I get a goodie bag or some other cache usually Anyone else experience this?
Well, if you leave city for 1 week and upon return you find items worth 2-3 milion, you actually lost more than you might won if you stayed. Only from plushies I make at least 1M/day (on busy RL days).
Item Value (14): $540,822 There are 14 items in the city: Throwing Knife, 2x Smoke Grenade, Steyr AUG, Box of Chocolate Bars, Opium, Pack of Music CDs, Bag of Candy Kisses, Butterfly Knife, Stainless Steel Watch, Pepper Spray, Bag of Reindeer Droppings, Bushmaster Carbon 15 and MP 40.