Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple Property Vaults

Started by S17 [2116466] on in Suggestions.

11 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
S17 [2116466]
I have recently discovered that having multiple properties with vaults is a good feature to protect and store your money, but the only problem I encountered was that for me to be able to see how much is in each property I would have to move in to each one, And each time you do that you have to fire staff and then hire them again, every time you do this, you’d have to pay the fee for the day.


The suggestion on the pic isn’t the clearest but it somewhat makes sense


[image: www.linkpicture.com]

The suggestion is to show how much each vault in each properties has, like shown above.

another suggestion below; [image: media.discordapp.net]
S17 [2116466]
Like I’d want to click on property, the log just shows me I’ve made a deposit but doesn’t actually show me which one he the money is in, so I’d have to fire staff, move in to property to see
Tsume [195620]
I mean owning multiple properties with vault only makes sense you can use it right??

It works in real life. You don't lose access to the vaults in owned properties nor you need to move in them to access it.

This makes sense.
JackKelly [2271177]
By that rationale, in real life, you arent going to leave anything of value in a safe on a property that you are renting to someone else, and if you do, you aren't going to be able to rock up on the renters anytime you want and access your safe.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Dumb idea. Let's all just have no money on hand...

I don't mug players, a personal choice, but there are many easy eays to hide your cash as it is...
Justice [1446944]
I would suggest a better way of knowing who has how much money in the vault while sharing cause that's annoying to know surely while you are drunk most of the time like me.