25hits 94279 damage
Bodowntown fired 1 round of his RPG Launcher critically hitting Duke in the Head for 18651.
I got this achievement with a Negev NG-5 ,[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]RPG Launcher, and a sledgehammer.
[/background]
The Negev mods are extended clip 20% and a recoil pad with the bonus conserve 25% ammo conservation.
The RPG is moded with lesser sight and bipod the bonus is finale 10% damage increase each turn it is not used.
I used too use dot for taking down NPCs but the damage over time doesn't count as yours so I switched it too high damage and sustainability.
Reloading and picking up the hammer are wasted moves. The Nag can take me too 22 hits easily without Reloading the final 2 are for the sledge and RPG the first move is usually a smoke this fight though was a HEG.
I got the Nag and RPG off of Mj_cookie
Some pictures because all the cool posts have em
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
And what I look like if you decide to attack me (^^)
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Bodowntown fired 1 round of his RPG Launcher critically hitting Duke in the Head for 18651.
I got this achievement with a Negev NG-5 ,[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]RPG Launcher, and a sledgehammer.
[/background]
The Negev mods are extended clip 20% and a recoil pad with the bonus conserve 25% ammo conservation.
The RPG is moded with lesser sight and bipod the bonus is finale 10% damage increase each turn it is not used.
I used too use dot for taking down NPCs but the damage over time doesn't count as yours so I switched it too high damage and sustainability.
Reloading and picking up the hammer are wasted moves. The Nag can take me too 22 hits easily without Reloading the final 2 are for the sledge and RPG the first move is usually a smoke this fight though was a HEG.
I got the Nag and RPG off of Mj_cookie
Some pictures because all the cool posts have em
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
And what I look like if you decide to attack me (^^)
[image: media.discordapp.net]