im below 150 days
[CLOSED FOR NOW]
Started by -Hoplon- [2685348] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Newbie here, I’ll be honest with you. I’m going to use it to buy drugs.
I could use 300k.
Thank you
This is great
300k? Yes please!
Hello 1mil plz under 150 days
Can I have 1m since I am under 150 days
Bump, lets help new players
Hey there. May I ask for 1m?
Cheers
Cheers
300k pls
I have never been so pleased to be considered a newb before. I am under 150 days.
below 150 days, requesting 1mil, also, is the casino the best job for complete newbs?
Your a freaking angel!!
Hello there~ I guess I'm eligible for the newbie giveaway. Will be looking forward ~
can i have 1 m im very very poor and im new
Hope for the 1m :)
Post
I’m new. Please send me 1m. Thank you!
1mil