Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SOLD]

Started by Catalyst [533401] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Catalyst [533401]
I've had a bil offered already for this, but considering I have the edu/crit merits/slash merits, I literally get a crit every other swing. I love them. I guess I want to see what's offered and perhaps what I could get for them. Would sell for the absolute right price.

[image: i.ibb.co]
Catalyst [533401]
It's a good price, but the sword is amazing. I don't think i could see it for 1b. Idk. I love my Jap swords and this one is a master at crits/dmg.