So many dislikes for asking a question, did not get it
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
scripper [2726460] ×1
Bear with me, I'll get right on that...
A private investigator??
who do you want to investigate I’ll get right on the case.
who do you want to investigate I’ll get right on the case.
A Butcher who's a private investigator?? Now where have I seen that before...
Yeah I'll give you a free Pussy Insertion. Come to daddy
Are you sure you wish to place 5 bounties of $100,000 on scripper [2726460] with the reason: filthy beggar?
Yes No
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Yes No
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Mentions: scripper [2726460]
Yeah okay sure I'll do it, but can you pay me to hold onto it for you?
sure thing just send it whenever.
thanks for your generosity!
thanks for your generosity!
oh boy
why not
You gave your Private Island property with 4225 maximum happiness to scripper
You gave your Private Island property with 4225 maximum happiness to scripper
Inb4 beg to grave
One PI? Should get 10 and rent out the others. That'll help you cover your daily expenses
why not 1000
Get married to a faction member or someone you know in-game. Either way you split the cost of the rent upon moving in or live for free!
Clicked yes, very convenient
Can I please beg, that someone please bounty me for $750,000, after I bounty this bratslavic for $749,999?
( I need the one dollar change, to balance bounties spent out, and scratch this itch)
( I need the one dollar change, to balance bounties spent out, and scratch this itch)
No. Sorry. Didn't see anyone give me one for free. Why should I give up mine for free?
I got mine for free from the spouse I was divorcing. I gave one for free years later because I pay it forward.
Graved due to no discussion
If you're looking for a PI a great way to share the costs of one is to find another player to marry, that way you can share their PI and contribute towards the upkeep (which you would have to pay entirely yourself if you had your own PI and weren't married). Marriage is also a great way to earn merits as there are 24 awards for commitment (up to 2,000 days). You can find a spouse by checking the personals in the Newspaper or posting in trade chat.
If you're after some ways to earn more money these are some great guides that should help:
Kayla's Money Making Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
Money Making for Noobs - http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766
If you're looking for a PI a great way to share the costs of one is to find another player to marry, that way you can share their PI and contribute towards the upkeep (which you would have to pay entirely yourself if you had your own PI and weren't married). Marriage is also a great way to earn merits as there are 24 awards for commitment (up to 2,000 days). You can find a spouse by checking the personals in the Newspaper or posting in trade chat.
If you're after some ways to earn more money these are some great guides that should help:
Kayla's Money Making Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
Money Making for Noobs - http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766