I bought a red wag whale last Sunday after from the bar burrito around the way back. It was good but not as good as devys flip back baby grills burnt left side down. I thought Tina might like that but she hates when I don't ask her about the floss first and I just don't know what he wants anymore.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
What the actual f**k exactly? O.o
Graved - No discussion
On that note I could say I do like a bit of chit chat every second of the eigth day but maybe I am lying a little bit about that at least that's what maud says Peter does, she's a bit of a fibber herself though lmao one time she told me really needed to shit on herself but Adam couldn't let her because he was eating a tuna sandwich and it was a strove Thursday after all