I bought 3 Epinephrine never received them, checked the log.
Never received Epinephrine
Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
There are 4 in your inventory currently, or did you mean you should have 7?
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!
Sorry for lack of response. I had 2 inspections of my apartment for possible new buyers. I’ve been a lot busy. I didn’t plan any intention of wasting your time. Once again I do apologize.