C U S T O M
F O R U M
P O S T S
================================================================
What am I Offering?
I offer entirely custom forum posts tailored to suit your needs and desires. I can make you either an entirely custom forum post where I create it from start to finish and provide updates on it as you need(For an additional cost). Additionally, I can make your templates and give you basic information on how to edit the templates so they suit you. I can build out a forum post to be as complex or simple as you need. My services exist so you can sell products and/or services in a clear and concise manner. I hand write all of the formattings in the post so you can ensure it meets your expectations and demands.
================================================================
Templates for Sale
Black and White Selling Templates - $2,000,000 or 3 Xanax
Colored Selling Templates - $4,000,000 or 5 Xamax
Faction Recruitment Templates - $5,000,000 or 7 Xanax
Company Recruitment Template - $10,000,000 or 14 Xanax
Templates include an explanation on how to edit them including how to expand them as you need
================================================================
Custom Post
B/W, 1-4 Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $1,000,000
Colored, 1-4 Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $3,000,000
B/W, 5-10 Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $5,000,000
Colored, 5-10 Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $10,000,000
B/W, 10+ Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $20,000,000
Colored, 10+ Image, RW/Item Selling Post - $30,000,000
Custom Faction Recruitment Post - $30,000,000
Custom Forum Post Re-Formatting and Colorization - $40,000,000
Custom Work - Anything Else - $5,000,000 per 15 Minutes - Estimate Will Be Provided at Time of Contact
================================================================
Questions? Contact me Directly!
Method of Contact for Customers
The best way to contact me is through Torn's Chat, as a customer, you will be privy to my discord username allowing us to communicate more effectively
Method of Delivery for Customers
Your post or template will be delivered through a password-protected PasteBin link, this will allow you to download, copy, or open it in whatever format you wish (Notepad++ or Visual Studio Code Works Best - Links can be Provided))
Upon delivery the order will be considered complete, if there are additional changes required, outside of mistakes on my end, there will be a small charge
Payment is required before delivery is completed. For Custom Work, you will pay 50% of the estimated upfront, then be allowed to view a sample of the post, if all is satisfactory you will be required to send the remaining balance and from there I will send you the PasteBin so you can use it yourself.
Refunds will not be issued for templates in any capacity, if you are dissatisfied with the work done or provided message me so we can resolve it in a respectful manner
Samples of my work can be provided upon request, some will be in the comments of this post to show off my work to a certain capacity.
================================================================