Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission target changed

Started by Vinkuun [1791283] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Vinkuun [1791283]
I accepted the mission "Sending a Message" to kill Venz and now the target was changed automatically to Stu.

Is that intended?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You accepted a mission which had spawned a few days ago. Some of the missions have a trigger to change the mission target if they become active or change status to Fedded. This trigger activates upon accepting the mission. So yes, this is an intended change to the mission target, since your target has become active again.

Thanks!
Vinkuun [1791283]
Thanks for the explanation. The confusing part is that I saw the original mission target before that trigger activated. Only after I opened the mission page again, I saw that the target has changed.