Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally!!!

Started by BattleTank97531 [784063] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
43
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
CesBot [2610375]
Congrats I havent even begun this journey but had a faction mate just complete it as well one of the cooler looking honor bars =)
Overseer [2143302]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]was about to say it doesn’t seem like it’d take that long but then I was gonna mention numbers and realized 2k energy with 5x exp took me from 50 to 75
[/background]
so 10k energy would do the same normally, and correct me if I’m wrong but hunting is logarithmic so it’d be even more from 75-100?
Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]
Definitely a long term goal. I think it was Andyman who pinned the halfway point as 96 hunting skill. Congratulations to the OP. I hope to join you one day, though it’s probably be a long time from now. I’m thinking it’ll be easier to complete a thousand flights to each destination first.