I used a FHC from my inventory and I was given an error code (I think it was 502), I didn't get the energy or happiness boost but the FHC is missing from my items.
FHC bug.
Started by CoNnOrMaDdOcK [291862] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Thanks, we're looking into the issue. I've credited you with an FHC.
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
Thanks, we're looking into the issue. I've credited you with an FHC.