Hey folks,
Just wondering. If the TCI block activates midway through an investment will it add the 10% ontop of the current one or will I need to wait until I do the next investment?
Cheers,
The benefit needs to be active when you first reinvest.
I invested 800m in the bank after having the block bonus, but I don't get 10% extra!!! What have I did wrong or does it just add when you take it out after a week to your total?
If its only for a week - the increase in payout ain't that big... but it should show at the beginning
[image: i.imgur.com]Those numbers are for 2b investment - so a 800m investment would be even less of a difference
Was it active when you invested? It takes 7 days to activate.
Its also worth noting that, as per the example above, you dont get an extra 10% of 2b (or in your case, 800m). Its an extra 10% of the investment profit. In other words, if your profit is due to be 100m (without bonuses), TCI would make it 110m (100m + 10%). When you have a invested in the merit bar, the profit increases by 5% per upgrade. So with 7 merits, you would get 100m + 35% = 135m, and then the 10% from TCI on top, so 135m + 10% = 148.5m.
General advice is to get 10 merits, but this block is a little overpriced for the return IMHO.
Hence in most cases its only being uses if you have the money for the Block spare and only for the 7 days you need it to be active - 99% of the time it gets sold again since its not sensible to hold onto it - as you mentioned
Missed the bit about reselling after investment. Thanks the addition/correction ;)