So I've been wondering for a while but do you find certain museum artifacts abroad or are they only found in the city? Also if they are found abroad, how do they show up?
Museum Items
Started by GamingFreeeze [1893956] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Only in the city
Now are city finds still affected by awareness? I remember an update a while back that changed how city finds work and I'm curious how it actually acts now.
They are affected by awareness. Quantity is increased but not neccessarily quality and no one really knows exactly how the effect works..