Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Karl_Marx [2751406] on in Attacking.

24 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Karl_Marx [2751406]
Looking to purchase 500 losses at 300k a loss.

Steps for getting paid:
1) Pm me and give me a warning
2) Attack me
3) Receive payment

As a bonus, I am offering to pay $20,000,000 to the person who sells me the most defends when I hit my target. Good luck!

If you would prefer Xanax instead, I will offer you one Xanax per three defends. Please discuss this with me in DM's before attacking.

Thank you!

Thanks for all that sold. Streak ended. I'll be back soon!