I need help to be in another faction, I was betrayed and have my stuff taken back, can anyone help me get me recruited into a high Faction?? I don't have discord.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
There is a specific thread where you can post that you are looking for a faction right here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=15909136&b=0&a=0
Please post your request to be recruited there. Thank you!
Graved
Please post your request to be recruited there. Thank you!
Graved
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here