Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling up

Started by Skyfiut2 [2799935] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Skyfiut2 [2799935] ×1

Skyfiut2 [2799935]
I'm new to the game and i don't know if it's a bug, but i can't level up. I'm level 7 and I've been attacking and leaving in the streets levels 25-30 and i didn't gain any level. I've killed like 150 people
mavri [2402357]
> I'm level 7
You’re level 14 though

Regardless, every level needs more XP than the previous one, so you’ll need to attack increasingly amounts of people.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Looks like you figured it out:
08:36:14 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 14
08:36:12 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 13
08:36:11 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 12
08:36:10 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 11
08:36:08 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 10
08:36:06 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 9
08:36:04 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 upgraded their level to 8
00:40:53 - 04/08/22 Skyfiut2 created the thread Leveling up in Bugs & Issues : I'm new to the game and i don't know if it's a
Closing the report. Thanks!

Mentions: Skyfiut2 [2799935] · Leveling up