Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing item

Started by MIKEVELI [2617783] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Cernunnos [341946] ×1 MIKEVELI [2617783] ×1

MIKEVELI [2617783]
I unequipped an armalite roughly 14 or 15 hours ago and it is no longer in my items.

07:03:08 - 06/08/22 You unequipped an ArmaLite M-15A4
I've looked through my logs and between the armalite i unequipped and the 2 I sold, I have not listed any. It has been 2 or 3 days since I listed an armalite in the item market
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am assuming this is not one of the Armalite that you still have listed on the Item Market for 85m?

[image: i.imgur.com]

Per the logs, this should still be in your inventory:
18:42:32 - 06/08/22 LordMikeveli sold an ArmaLite M-15A4 on the item market to Cernunnos for $20,000,000
1 DAY AGO
07:03:08 - 06/08/22 LordMikeveli unequipped an ArmaLite M-15A4
05:34:32 - 06/08/22 LordMikeveli equipped an ArmaLite M-15A4

Mentions: Cernunnos [341946] · MIKEVELI [2617783]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
You were able to equip the ArmaLite that you had placed on the Item Market via the loadouts system, we've resolved this issue. Thanks.
MIKEVELI [2617783]
I was using an armalite up untill a few days ago. I unequipped the armalite, it is no longer in my inventory.
If you check the logs, you'll see that.
dark95 [2321537]
Let me translate what Ched said:

The bug was that you somehow were able to equip the Armalite you had listed in market for sale using the loadouts, and after you unequipped it, it was sold hence its not in your inventory!

Had you checked inventory before the sale, it wouldnt have been in your inventory since it was in the market at the time, a bug which was resolved now.