Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing temporary after fight

Started by Hamburglers [2350450] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hamburglers [2350450]
04:08:48 - 08/08/22 You bought 15x Molotov Cocktail on -Boogaloo-'s bazaar at $66,500 each for a total of $997,500
04:08:52 - 08/08/22 You equipped a Molotov Cocktail
04:09:56 - 08/08/22 You used 25 energy attacking Bootleg_Epik (with 1 other) and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]

So I have 14 left.

04:13:57 - 08/08/22 You used 25 energy attacking Skansoul and assisted in their defeat [view]

But I only have 13 left even though I did not get a turn in the fight.

I lost a lot of temporarys this way as I didn't know you lost it when use the temporary on the turn target dies.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Please look into this, I have lost a lot of temps unknowingly before.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I do not see the second Molotov being used in the group attack. I will pass this along to Pavel for checking.

Thanks..!!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I afraid I don't have any other logs that may allow to check that, according to the attack log it was used once. Are you saying that this happens constantly for you?
Hamburglers [2350450]
Yes, I have used temps before on the turn the target dies leading me with a wired screen. I will attempt to describe it.

Imagine I am in the fight.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

I use my Molotov Cocktail or any temporary.
The 3 loading dots occur and after 2 seconds or so it "uses" my temp.
The temp picture can be seen in the blue dot I drew on the bottom and it says "FIGHT OVER".
Additionally, the targets health is apparently on a sliver of health which I noticed everytime it had happened.
It happens a lot of times to me because I join a lot of contested fights for bounties/mercs and using a molotov on the first turn would deal the most damage and the fire could also kill them on the next turn.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You sent 2x Molotov Cocktail to Hamburglers.


You can stop asking us now for these, the bug is still being checked.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We have added some additional logging to track this issue. Please keep a close eye on the number of temporary items you have and report back if you find that something has gone missing. Preferably, with screenshots so as to ensure that you are not mixing up things.

Thanks!
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the thread...
Thanks