There should be an icon stating whic virus you are coding, how much time it requires before its over and notify you with a change in color when it finishes. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Viruses
Started by Megarodi2005 [2356017] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I just came to the forum to suggest that there be virus icon like the edu one.
Checking the computer is cumbersome and makes me scared I’ll cancel it by accident with my fat fingers on mobile
Checking the computer is cumbersome and makes me scared I’ll cancel it by accident with my fat fingers on mobile
This would be nice.
Sometimes, I forget its going until I get the event
or I miss that entirely than have a week of dead space before remembering to code again
Sometimes, I forget its going until I get the event
or I miss that entirely than have a week of dead space before remembering to code again
The wasted days are soul crushing bc this merit takes so long.
We get it, this is a very niche activity that no one likes to do, but us merit hunters just wanna know if our time is being wasted
We get it, this is a very niche activity that no one likes to do, but us merit hunters just wanna know if our time is being wasted
I totally agree. Unforrunately, I got I helped bump a suggestion to the point Ched responded and he indicated plans are to remove the virus functionality, not make it better. So rush to get those viruses coded if you can get them done before they are gone....
EDIT- Ched's prior response
EDIT- Ched's prior response
R- because there are already suggestion about it.
I also don't really like it, icons are useful but they should be limited to more important things or you risk cluttering.
I also don't really like it, icons are useful but they should be limited to more important things or you risk cluttering.
you don't like anything. You're a grouch. although I have never noticed any viruses in this game.
Hmmm... I find I agree with Anarchia on a number of points and I don't usually consider myself a grouch.. but I admit that I don't agree in this case. I keep track of whether or not I have done everything based on the number of icons in the 3rd row on mobile... this would just increment that by one... :)
That's rather sad that you agree with anarchia on things.
I think you're both too old and bitter to enjoy anything in life and have instead decided to ridicule and belittle anyone you come across to try to feel anything anymore.
I'm sorry for your dead feelings.
Good luck with the rest of your life.
I think you're both too old and bitter to enjoy anything in life and have instead decided to ridicule and belittle anyone you come across to try to feel anything anymore.
I'm sorry for your dead feelings.
Good luck with the rest of your life.
Not bitter. Crusty. Growing up to be a crusty old guy has been a life goal for many years now. But I admit, I didn't think I had arrived yet.
That's sad. You're the kind of person that makes the world a worse place to live in.
Too many people like you are regressing the world instead of letting it advance and grow as a culture or society.
May you rest in peace soon.
Too many people like you are regressing the world instead of letting it advance and grow as a culture or society.
May you rest in peace soon.
That's quite a set of assumptions.
I work in software development as a liaison between the users and the developers, so when users tell me they have experienced problems for a long time and didn't say anything and figured we would fix it, I was trying to figure out how they expected me to know. So when I make suggestions or give feedback here, I do so to keep the developers informed on the perspective of players, (in my case, usually new players). Since they don't need a lot of feedback to get stuff right that is already working, it probably seems like I complain a lot on certain threads. I like to think there is good reason for it, but I do understand where that perspective comes from.
I work in software development as a liaison between the users and the developers, so when users tell me they have experienced problems for a long time and didn't say anything and figured we would fix it, I was trying to figure out how they expected me to know. So when I make suggestions or give feedback here, I do so to keep the developers informed on the perspective of players, (in my case, usually new players). Since they don't need a lot of feedback to get stuff right that is already working, it probably seems like I complain a lot on certain threads. I like to think there is good reason for it, but I do understand where that perspective comes from.