Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission difficulty

Started by Heisenberger [2558253] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Heisenberger [2558253]
Do you know how many you need to decline or fail for it to drop? Or the fastest way to get it to drop?

I have been declining and/or failing missions for what seems like quite a while now and it won't drop. I may have had a handful of successful missions in that time, I wonder if that is why it won't drop.
Blasted [1934909] Helper
all i know is If you decline a contract you will lose less standing in comparison to when you fail a mission