Be onest if he was advertising this weapon better could got even 4-6b but he didnt had a start buf ,buy off or time limit. Remember after 1st day he had a bid of 3b but he didnt want to auction so he lost that bid and chance to make 2-3 players fight for it …
Ye DM me please but i wasnt saying the mag 7 was worth 650m.
Seeing as we started at a buyout of 10b and its been dropping like crazy.. even if the mag was worth 200m, that isn't too far off from what your buyout is now + factor in that the buyout keeps dropping.
What i was eluding to though that the bid was fake. However, if im wrong.. ill take it back and apologise
If someone isn't comfortable with the nature of auctions why should they auction. It essentially forces you to sell at whatever the price is even though a better buyer whose build this gun fitcan sometimes contact you after weeks.
And its barely been 5 days since it went on sale. Sometimes I've had people contact me about a weapon about a month after I sold it.
And that's considering this is a good weapon, in use and not an extra lying around :d
Torn is wierd. I had an auction for a weapon recently and put an unstated reserve on it. You know, like real auctions do in real life, and it really rubbed some people up the wrong way.
Ironically I could’ve achieved the same effect by simply putting a buy out and if the auction didn’t go high enough lie and say the buy out had been taken. But I wanted to be honest lol.
It's somewhat true. Buyout came from 10b to 3.75b that's straight 62.5% lower from initial buyout in just few days. Seeing buyout decreasing daily by billions would make anyone wait.