Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oh, Torn.

Started by sikolia [2774757] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lonestar [1151936]
Hit me up, I'll sell you mugging insurance if you're interested? 100m per week and for that I cover all losses you incur. Payouts take approx 30 days but well worth it imo
SCHALE [2664981]
I don't know, this sounds like a good way to announce that you are terrible at keeping your money safe.

Imho, the best way to avoid getting mugged is obscurity, keeping your head low and avoiding getting attention which you have unfortunately abolished by posting in GD.

Next is putting your money somewhere it can't be mugged, like buying xanax and points from the other players with the intention of reselling them when you need to liquidate (remember to self-hosp when selling shit in the market!).

If you are in a trustworthy faction, you can also ask for arrangements on depositing your cash on the faction vault but withdrawals usually are based on when the faction banker is online.. Stock market is also a good way to deposit cash safely which you can also quickly withdraw.

Mugging people by the way wouldn't need tens of thousands of gym stats, you'd need a lot more before you start getting lucrative mugs unless you get lucky with low statters carrying lots of cash for xanax runs...waitaminute.
Wenno [2757277]
I tried mugging people abroad myself but I guess it needs tens of thousands of gym stats

Who's gonna be the one to tell him?