Bottom line up front
Link you suggesting allowing to give multipe people the same items away at once
Hoping this might be of some interest to everyone.
That out of the way I'm giving out 500k to one person per page.
If you fill the page yourself it doesn't count. I have 75m to hand out so good luck
Page 1. You sent $500,000 to Bosie with the message: Enjoy
Page 2. You sent $500,000 to Aruthazair with the message: giveaway winner
Link you suggesting allowing to give multipe people the same items away at once
Hoping this might be of some interest to everyone.
That out of the way I'm giving out 500k to one person per page.
If you fill the page yourself it doesn't count. I have 75m to hand out so good luck
Page 1. You sent $500,000 to Bosie with the message: Enjoy
Page 2. You sent $500,000 to Aruthazair with the message: giveaway winner
Mentions: send the same item to abunch of people