I have found 3 bricks in a row in the city. I think I would get better stuff at the dump. Did I tick off the game Gods?
City Bricks
Started by Glacialgothic [2749017] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JackKelly [2271177]
· 6 likes ·
"I think I would get better stuff at the dump." Why would you think?
"I think I would get better stuff at the dump."
Why would you think?
Why would you think?
yes
Just chuck them at someone in a fight. Once you land a brick hit, your map will fill up with stat enhancers.
Seriously though, it's all RNG. You just got lucky enough to begin building a house.
Seriously though, it's all RNG. You just got lucky enough to begin building a house.
Haha classic.. but correct.. all RNG
stay out of the dump, if you wanna waste e for money then go sell losses (300k ish for 25e).
And "good" city finds are a myth
And "good" city finds are a myth
train that E. thank me later.
I found a FHC laying on the city streets last week.
Thank you RNGesus.
Thank you RNGesus.
Sell them! anything is better than nothing
My friend found a 400 million dollar item in the city a few weeks ago.