Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War Madness

Started by Harlia [2800808] on in Faction Discussion.

14 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
50
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Harlia [2800808]
I have had enough about something that I mostly willing to hate...

WAR!!!!

It's becoming a problem for me!!
I couldn't do my Casinos!
I can't Race!
I can't do Crimes!
I can't find a job!
I can't even relax!!!

I wish there was an ability to stop the war because I AM MAULDING SO HARD RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T WANNA SNAP TOO MUCH!!!!!!

Please... Give the leaders the abilities to do it so we don't become constant sitting ducks who doesn't know how to fight....
Thank you...
Fiber [2009106]
Dear Harlia,
I think I speak for all my faction companions when I post these videos:

[Video]
[Video]

We did not mean to hurt your feelings
I love you.
Bye.

PS.
Maybe we can be friends after this
DeathFoundry [2097532]
you may want to look for a better faction...pretty sure your in the wrong place if you dont like it

Edit: maybe speak to the leaders of Midnight Plague, they take new players, and they are solid newbie friendly faction....talk to them, you may get in and have a better experience (cant promise you get in but doesn't hurt to ask)
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
This. That is a ranked warring faction. Maybe good for money depending on payout, but for a absolute newbie, it can be quite overwhelming
DeathFoundry [2097532]
yep my point exactly....she needs a good newbie home to start out...the offer of money might be nice but not if it makes you hate the game
Alfi [2156072]
Presuming your faction owner will give you absolutely nothing for this shitshow while they pocket a few billion. If I were you I would negotiate with Carbon members a set fee per med-out so you at least get some bank while being cynically used by your “faction”.


As others say - get as far away from this outfit as possible. Get in a decent respect, noob friendly faction with people who actually care about your activity.


Welcome to torn x
ElbasG [2429206]
yeah brah, merc is a dead end job for people like me thats hunted by Duke. You still have a great future ahead of you,
Go make some friends, get a wife or youll be lonely.
soon youll be 1 yrs old, wellah.
TornFalcon [2042205]
You don't sound built for the life you've chosen right now.
Takes the others advise and find a newer player friendly faction
to build yourself up and enjoy the game
Borscht [2511009]
16:33:20 - 12/08/22 You sent 1x Xanax to Harlia with the message: Some Xanax for your boo-boo