Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Npc scheduled attack

Started by Noob_God [2644967] on in Attacking.

20 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Noob_God [2644967]
EVERY GAWD DAMN NPC IS AT ITS MAXIMUM LVL AND SO I WANT TO SHEDULE AN ATTACK TO GET THAT BREAD

WE WILL START BY ATTACKING IN THE ORDER BELOW: (Only attacking worthy npcs)
TINY- FERNANDO- DUKE, post so we all know we can pull this off
Max2020 [2609161]
Kinda strange no attacks are happening on Duke or Fernando.

I have a Duke mission to defeat Duke but , no attacks on him for awhile and he's at level 5.

If by any chance a Duke attack gets planned from this thread if someone would send me a dm I would appreciate it so I can complete my mission.
Steve_ [292383]
Quite a few! But once 20 or 30 people are confirmed and join the attack, we can post in trade chat / global chat and more would probably join.
Steve_ [292383]
I have started a new thread with scheduled time for the attack: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16290462&b=0&a=0