Need a gf don't care if active or not just for the merit hit me up be on tomorrow uk time at 6pm.
Need Gf
Started by Theevilman [1988450] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
need bf
Fella is down bad
It's the same merits if you marry someone who isn't a woman jsyk
My gf broke up with me a couple days ago, idc about what you're talking about just felt like saying something.
Honestly I feel fine being single, pretty cool ig :/
Anyways why do you want a torn gf? I think torn friends are better :P
Honestly I feel fine being single, pretty cool ig :/
Anyways why do you want a torn gf? I think torn friends are better :P
need PI
Need 3b
Chivalry is truly dead
Not sure Torn has any Gluten Free options I’m afraid
I don't care if she's active either but preferably with a pulse.
Sorry taken.
Try classifieds.
Try classifieds.