I can't find any way to link a Google account for alternative login, where do I go for this?
Google Link
Started by VioletStorm [2233317] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 8
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Manuito [2225097] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Google sign in does not work for Torn PDA, although it might be impl in the future. For the time being, please use standard user/password combination.
If you are already using a gmail address for your Torn account, you can simply logout of your account and when Logging in, click Sign-in using Google and then login to Google, and it should log you in to your Torn account.
Does this help?
Does this help?
Well under more options in the login panel, I just see an empty grey box
Screenshot?
Since this is only happening for you in Torn PDA, can you please try reinstalling the app and see if it resolves the issue?
I also don't see the option on the torn torn app, but I also don't see enby gender on the create an account page so maybe the app hasn't been updated? I'm on v1.8.5
The app has not been updated to use the new Google login feature yet. It is currently under development.
Are you still facing this issue on Torn PDA after reinstalling?
Are you still facing this issue on Torn PDA after reinstalling?
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Please file a new report if you still face the issue once you login again.
Thanks!
Thanks!
This is an issue I am facing on Torn PDA also. I don't want to start a new thread. Any update on this?
Google sign in does not work for Torn PDA, although it might be impl in the future. For the time being, please use standard user/password combination.
You can't log in with standard user/password when you start the game utilizing the Google sign in
If I'm not mistaken, you should have received a password in your email, regardless of how you subscribed.
George also sends you a password when you sign up using Google, you can use the password and gmail address for a manual login.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]