.https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=144fdfa7ebdf51a3e5681beceb4fd1c6
As you can see above, I hit hosp in order to claim a retal. The duration from last hit to the "hosp" was 34s, but its an auto leave after 30s which is why I am assuming this was registered as a non-retal.
realistassasin hospitalized dalai_lama (+4.20)
[image: i.gyazo.com]
^ Also deffo was applicable for a retal as it was within the 5mins window for a retal
Just want this looked at to confirm the bug and rectified, hopefully reducing future bugs regarding this too.
As you can see above, I hit hosp in order to claim a retal. The duration from last hit to the "hosp" was 34s, but its an auto leave after 30s which is why I am assuming this was registered as a non-retal.
realistassasin hospitalized dalai_lama (+4.20)
[image: i.gyazo.com]
^ Also deffo was applicable for a retal as it was within the 5mins window for a retal
Just want this looked at to confirm the bug and rectified, hopefully reducing future bugs regarding this too.
Mentions: dalai_lama [15902] · realistassasin [1598729]