$1m for participation
$10m for highest overall damage dealt to duke
So I missed the previous scheduled duke attacks and I only have 5 hours left on the timer for the attack duke mission.
desperate times call for desperate measures so I'm just gonna throw money on the problem.
I will pay for those who participate on this duke attack and only on this one.
EDIT
I changed the schedule to 2 hour from now cuz no one join earlier.
12:51:22 - 16/08/22 You sent $1,000,000 to Bauhaus with the message: thanks for joining even though no one else joined.
$10m for highest overall damage dealt to duke
So I missed the previous scheduled duke attacks and I only have 5 hours left on the timer for the attack duke mission.
desperate times call for desperate measures so I'm just gonna throw money on the problem.
I will pay for those who participate on this duke attack and only on this one.
EDIT
I changed the schedule to 2 hour from now cuz no one join earlier.
12:51:22 - 16/08/22 You sent $1,000,000 to Bauhaus with the message: thanks for joining even though no one else joined.