Been in this game for 2 years and I still have an under $500 million networth .... how do you all make your monies
still amused
Started by Slate22 [2523224] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ZamBro [1635702]
· 32 likes ·
[image: i.postimg.cc] - Krastinov [1542326]
· 32 likes ·
Mugging rich dudes like you Krastinov mugged Slate22 for $449,484 (+0.86) - Ripley [2180244]
· 2 likes ·
It's pretty easy to make 1.5m a day or more running flowers and plushies. That's 500m every 333 and 1/3 days.
Mentioned in this thread
Git gud
feet pics
Find yourself a sugar momma.
Roxy has initiated a trade titled "THE LAST TIME IM LENDING YOU MONEY >:<". Please click here to continue.
Spoilers: it was not the last time
Spoilers: it was not the last time
Just Merc for RW's and make $200,000,000 a war. Easy enough
Casino and mugging
Ranked warring ofc, Is there an easier way to earn money?
No, I can't rr my netowrth!
No, I can't rr my netowrth!
ranked warring, trading, and a bit of luck. (i'm only 2.4b nw so still kinda poor but enough money)
just be really active, be doesn't matter much if you can get 2-3 xans a day + perhaps refill
just be really active, be doesn't matter much if you can get 2-3 xans a day + perhaps refill
It's pretty easy to make 1.5m a day or more running flowers and plushies. That's 500m every 333 and 1/3 days.
makes you wonder how dumb you have to be to loan money to you of all people
(totally not me)[image: media.discordapp.net]
(totally not me)[image: media.discordapp.net]
I have a web of unpaid loans that only sometimes backfires horribly
Its not always about the money, Its also about the stats
I sell guns. If you want a gun I have guns. Some cost more than you have but I could probably pick you up a nice achilles piece
If you're only making 1.5m running then something's gone horribly wrong! I run UK with a PI, suitcase and toyshop job and make about 1.3m per trip. Each trip's about 3h40m round trip, so if you're active you can comfortably make at least 5m/day doing that.
I'm talking "only on enough for one trip a day" easy, but yeah, it's not hard to hit ~5m if you can get on throughout the day.
Fair enough, yeah 1.5+ per trip is perfectly accessible, especially if you go for SA/China/UAE, which would be the best destinations for a once-a-day trip.