Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack Time out

Started by DildoBeastt [2479221] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

DildoBeastt [2479221]
Clicky
Attacked timed out when i was attacking for less then a minute

I also seemingly didn’t go to the hospital

12:55:54 - 18/08/22 You used 25 energy attacking CGM007 but timed out going to hospital for 0h 15m [view]
12:58:44 - 18/08/22 You used 18 nerve successfully hacking the F.B.I mainframe gaining $138,489
Didn’t use anything in between
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I do not see a reason for the timeout. I will pass this along to Pavel for checking.

Thanks!