Are there any non-warring factions in Torn that are not ran by passive-aggressive "persons" ? Is that better??
Question
Started by jstsneekin [1988911] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 59
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JackKelly [2271177]
· 11 likes ·
Didn't have to be there. Seen this play out too many times. (Enter name here) doesn't have time for war/chain. (Enter name here) claims real life should always take priority and any faction/company leader should realize and accept the fact. … - SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 6 likes ·
>be zeke >attack him once >new event Zeke placed 10x $750,000 bounties on you : riddlers diddler >attack Zeke some more 22:12:03 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 5x $777,777 bounties on you 20:28:48 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 6x $750,000 … - KeepMustard [2278596]
· 6 likes ·
you should have seen the fit he threw when i beat him in a RW, nearly 200 bounties
Mentioned in this thread
Lots.
Search for a faction that has no interest in Ranked Wars, and one that has no territories on the in-game map.
There you will find all the low respect factions that never war, and have crap-ass upgrade trees, and mostly inactive members.
It's what you wanted tho right?.
-edit-
For anyone going thru this thread that doesn't understand the posts about "hateful comments".
This was what she called her leader in the original super passive aggressive post. Which is kind of ironic lol.
"passive-aggressive nitwit living in their mom's basement"... among other things.
Search for a faction that has no interest in Ranked Wars, and one that has no territories on the in-game map.
There you will find all the low respect factions that never war, and have crap-ass upgrade trees, and mostly inactive members.
It's what you wanted tho right?.
-edit-
For anyone going thru this thread that doesn't understand the posts about "hateful comments".
This was what she called her leader in the original super passive aggressive post. Which is kind of ironic lol.
"passive-aggressive nitwit living in their mom's basement"... among other things.
Who hurt you?
I'm guessing Zeke xD
Hurt? Nah. Falls into another category.
By non-warring, do you mean no ranked war, or also no chains?
>be zeke
>attack him once
>new event
Zeke placed 10x $750,000 bounties on you : riddlers diddler
>attack Zeke some more
he is a very fun chap
>attack him once
>new event
Zeke placed 10x $750,000 bounties on you : riddlers diddler
>attack Zeke some more
| 22:12:03 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 5x $777,777 bounties on you |
| 20:28:48 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 6x $750,000 bounties on you |
| 18:25:39 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 5x $750,000 bounties on you |
| 18:20:21 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 1x $733,333 bounties on you |
| 18:19:55 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 1x $777,777 bounties on you |
| 18:19:32 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 1x $730,500 bounties on you |
| 15:37:49 - 05/06/22 | Zeke placed 1x $749,999 bounties on you |
Mentions: Zeke [449597]
This isn't about him. I have no problems with him
He may benefit from checking time zones though.
He may benefit from checking time zones though.
I will do chains until I jst cannot. The ranked warring becomes ridiculous. I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes, people cannot access the game, unexpected rhings come up and/or they have to sleep. I know I know. Blasphemous!
Your faction is in a war right now, and un-surprisingly you've done 0 hits. If you have time to complain in the forums, you have time to attack an enemy.
For your question, there is a whole big-ass forum labeled "faction recruitment." Maybe start there.
For your question, there is a whole big-ass forum labeled "faction recruitment." Maybe start there.
some people put a lot of effort in their game and running a faction requires even more effort and a lot of time and patience.
if you want to be in a good faction then you have to be good. I've never been or seen a faction leader getting mad at someone who was doing all they could, no matter the result.
I've however seen a lot of times lazy noobs being lazy and then crying in the forums.
so... yeah... get good noob!
if you want to be in a good faction then you have to be good. I've never been or seen a faction leader getting mad at someone who was doing all they could, no matter the result.
I've however seen a lot of times lazy noobs being lazy and then crying in the forums.
so... yeah... get good noob!
That kinda asking is here is a sports team that doesn`t play any games.
Factions are created for fighting in the team some are balanced more to peaceful times and less to wartime, but if a faction doesn`t have any type of warring (chain/ranked war/territory war) at all it is not a faction.
Factions are created for fighting in the team some are balanced more to peaceful times and less to wartime, but if a faction doesn`t have any type of warring (chain/ranked war/territory war) at all it is not a faction.
So your mad he set a ranked war and you weren't available? He doesn't choose the time, the game generates the start time, you cant change it.
No one can ask a simple question anymore without people reading between the lines and shoving insults.
I am not mad. I know running a faction is a full time, non-paying job. I wanted to play a game and not piss people off when real life takes priority and wars have caused the biggest problem for me. Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to try to make me feel bad. Much appreciated.
I am not mad. I know running a faction is a full time, non-paying job. I wanted to play a game and not piss people off when real life takes priority and wars have caused the biggest problem for me. Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to try to make me feel bad. Much appreciated.
Hit him again, maybe you can single handily get'em the Egotist title xD
I mean, you're kind of asking for it with your OP attitude. imo.
But there's good advice spread out in here.
-Faction recruitment page. Look for a faction that doesn't do much RW, be clear about your expectations, and you'll find something.
-Take the initiative and make a faction that suits your needs.
-Leave a faction and play factionless for a while.
Either way above is right when it comes to you get out what you put in in most cases.
But there's good advice spread out in here.
-Faction recruitment page. Look for a faction that doesn't do much RW, be clear about your expectations, and you'll find something.
-Take the initiative and make a faction that suits your needs.
-Leave a faction and play factionless for a while.
Either way above is right when it comes to you get out what you put in in most cases.
OP???
next time I'm chaining I'll pop round
original post