Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

11 level ups !

Started by Andrew [194620] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Andrew [194620]
So since I’ve started taking the game more seriously, I have been level holding from 77, today I decided screw it, see where I get to, and I managed to get to 88!
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 88! 17:19:00 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 87! 17:18:57 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 86! 17:18:54 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 85! 17:18:50 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 84! 17:18:47 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 83! 17:18:44 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 82! 17:18:39 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 81! 17:18:36 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 80! 17:18:33 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 79! 17:18:31 21/08/22
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 78! 17:18:26 21/08/22
  • I’m still poor so unfortunately I can’t do a giveaway, but when I hit a real milestone I’ll be sure to give away something crazy ?!