Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buymugger list

Started by Irix [24780] on in General Discussion.

961 replies · 40.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 962 / 962 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Guruchild [2200621]
People who cry about being buymugged are like people who don't train and cry about being weak. Especially after Ched & devs have bent over backwards to cushion the game with so many anti-mugging pillows. If you get mugged for any significant cash, you deserve it. If you cry about it, go play dominoes with your brother's kids or something.
GravenAshe [2488023]
21:30:34 - 22/08/22 You bought 29x Monkey Plushie on Abraxas72's bazaar at $47,250 each for a total of $1,370,250

My brother in Christ if I was going to buymug you (or anyone) it sure as shit wouldn't be for 100k and it sure as shit wouldn't take me 38 seconds.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
00:29:27 - 17/08/22 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking xXx and mugged them for $15,548,895 (chain #1) [view]

still a bit of a beginner at this though xD
Wenno [2757277]
My friend Bravo would never do anything of this nature. I know him IRL and I haven't seen him hurt so much as a FLY. The worst thing I've seen him do, EVER, is order a burger from McDonalds and not tell them to remove the gherkins which I must say is pretty criminal, but this slander is OUTRAGEOUS. #REMOVEBRAVOFROMBLACKLIST
Nadbash [2183654]
People who cry about buymugging being nerfed are like people who don't put time and effort into earning money. Especially after Ched & devs have bent over backwards to provide us with so many valid income options. If you mug someone and get very little, you deserve it because you wasted E that could have been spent elsewhere. If you cry about it, go masturbate in the corner or something.
Shooby [2510470]
Regardless lol. 75m total is smol cheese for a rat who seems to think they can do significantly better.
yewnit [2592654]
You realize he's posting all his attacks for the past 3 days and not trying to show off a $0 mug on a mission target right?

It's okay to not be good at things.
GravenAshe [2488023]
Yeah I'm a shite mugger that's part of why I don't do it. All I'm saying is I wouldn't exchange 25e for 100k lol, I'd be better off slutting or bounty hunting.
MrswilliamJo [2080343]
Someone mugged you and stole $0 [view]19:32:3930/08/22
Good
bought 8 x Drug Pack from your bazaar for $34,400,000.19:32:2930/08/22
Good
bought 2 x Feathery Hotel Coupon from your bazaar for $30,500,000.19:32:2830/08/22

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2545616

Mentions: Good [2545616]